First, classmate gifts are absolutely not necessary to do so if you weren’t planning on giving your kids classmates anything before school is over PLEASE do not stress or feel that you need to! Everly’s class is super small and when I found these colorful bubble wands at Five Below for $1 each, I thought it would be fun for her to give them to her friends in class on the last day of school!
**The links below contain affiliate links in which I make a small commission off of sales made through the link. If you are planning on purchasing any of these items, thank you for going through these links!**
- BUBBLE WANDS: I grabbed these specific wands at Five Below but they had giant stickers down them (which, in the spirit of keeping it real, were a giant paint in the *&%$^ to remove!) Save yourself the hassle and grab THESE for the same price and no stickers to remove!
- PAINT PENS: I came across another account (IG: @seevanessacraft) who used stickers to write kids names down bubble containers and I thought it looked so cute! Instead of stickers, I actually grabbed a WHITE PAINT PEN to write their names on the wands! Make sure if you make a mistake to wipe it fast because once it dries its tough to remove!
- RIBBON: I used various yarn and ribbon to tie at the top and strung beads on the yarn!
- BEADS: Some of our favorites:
- PRINTABLE: and of course the print! The always talented Kate (from IG: @kiss.you.kate) designed these for us and I’m excited to offer them to you as a FREE to download here: