I have a challenge for you.
The last few years have been very hard on SO many people. How amazing would it be if we all came together this year and spread some major love into the world leading up to Valentine’s Day?
How am I thinking we could do this?
If you’ve been following along with us for awhile, you may already be familiar with this very loved tradition but, in case you’re unfamiliar, here’s what you do.
- Grab flowers, balloons (or small gift cards if you want!)
- Bundle your kids up and go on a walk, leaving these surprises on random mailboxes as you go! You could do one house or 10 … its completely up to you!
- Use this time with your kids to talk to them about random acts of kindness (and watch how much they enjoy sneaking to leave surprises for others!)
AND Kate made us these beautiful tags to use for it! (and they’re FREE to download!) here:
- Go on a “love walk”
- Use these free tags when you do it (so that those receiving what you leave will hopefully continue spreading the love!)
- Take a picture of you doing it, post it on social media and use the hash tag #spreadlovemagically so we can follow along on all the adventures!
Spread the word and let’s see how far our love can spread now through Valentine’s Day!
Are you up for the challenge?!