Repurpose a white winter berry Christmas wreath to use for Halloween this year with me!
I’m calling this wreath my “Nightmare Before Christmas Wreath” because I plan to also change it over and use it again for Christmas this year!
*links below may contain affiliate links in which I make a small commission from purchases made through them!*
- CHRISTMAS BERRY WREATH – This one is from last year at Target. Right now you can spray paint this one HERE white for a similar look and base!
- SPIDERS: I painted these pink!
- SPIDER WEB: I grabbed this from Spirit Halloween stores in a big bag.
- WOOD STARS: I used these ! I also think bigger stars would be so pretty added in!
- Black Acrylic Paint (for the stars)
- Pink Paint: I used this one (shade: baby pink!)
- Start painting the wood stars black (I also added black glitter on top) and the spiders pink (they need at least two coats to fully cover!)
- Cut a piece of the spider web and spread it across the wreath. Play around with it until you like the way your “web” looks.
- Finish it by adding your spiders and stars (I used hot glue to attach them!)